Group Cable Wakeboarding
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Takapau, NZ
- Product code: PXBZR6
Backpaddock Lakes is one of only a few commercial water parks in New Zealand offering two cable systems. With beginner and advanced courses specifically designed for wakeboarding. Riders ride in a safe and fun environment. In a nutshell, wakeboarding at Backpaddocks Lakes caters for all ages and all skill levels. There are no intimidating wakes from boats and our system has fully adjustable speeds operated by experienced instructors, so you can ride comfortably at your own pace.
- Includes wakeboard & bindings, lifejackets and helmets
- Our cable can put through up to 8 people per hour
- Minimum booking of 4 people
- We can have a maximum of 30 people per 5 hour session
- This does not include the use of our Barn or BBQ facilities (a Venue booking with Cable Wakeboarding as 'Add on' is required).